So, here is how you should study Mathematics. Remember these whenever you study Mathematics.
- Firstly, study only those number of chapters as we suggest you to every month. (You can refer to monthly tasks under Mathematics from the menu bar for this)
- Maintain a Mathematics notebook and whenever you study a chapter make sure to write all the formulas from that particular chapter sequentially in the notebook chapterwise. If you want we can provide with the notes of each chapter.
- SOLVE SUMS. Solve as many numerical as possible from each chapter. Firstly, try finishing all sums from the textbook. After completing that do not fetch for other books. You can come here and tell which chapter you have finished and for which chapter do you need them, we’ll provide the best and most important of all sums to you.
- Now most importantly understand every single concept. This is the most important because Mathematics is a completely concept based subject and every question requires your concepts to be clear. If you have trouble with any particular chapter, please let us know we will help you out.
- Lastly, when you are completely done with you chapter, let us know. We will give you a question paper. The question paper will consist of every single type question which can be asked from that particular chapter in the Boards.
- You can also give us your solved answer sheets for corrections. And do not forget to preserve the question papers we give you till the Boards.