So, here is how you should study English Language. Remember these whenever you study English Language.
If there are 2 months or less remaining for your Board examination: Click here to refer last minute tips
If there are more than 2 months left for your exam, continue reading forward!
- Firstly, study only those topics as we suggest you to every month. (You can refer to monthly tasks under English language from the menu bar for this)
- Every Sunday to Sunday write at least one essay on the topics we suggest you on the site.
- Daily read at least one article which will help you improve your vocabulary and also you will have points for your essays. Let us know if you want us to publish articles on the site.
- Now, even if your teachers are insisting you to study extra chapters or topics, do not waste your time in that. Instead use that time for other important subjects. So following are the only topics asked in Boards and prepare only those according to the monthly planner. The topics are:
- Unseen Comprehension
- Synthesis of sentences
- Transformation of sentences
- Lastly, when you are completely done with a particular topic, let us know. We will give you a question paper.